Subject: RE: Estonia - Invitation to the 7th Tourism EXPO Japan Ministerial Round Table
From: "forum" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: '能登 重好' <[email-masked]>,'伊東和宏' <[email-masked]>,'町田光朗' <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'forum'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2024 09:14:55 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms. Külli Kraner,

Greetings from the Tourism EXPO Japan Promotion Office.

Please allow me to send you a gentle reminder regarding the invitation for

H.E. Mr.Tiit Riisalo, Minister of Economic Affairs and Information 
Technology

to the 7th Tourism EXPO Japan Ministerial Round Table.

We hope that the Honorable Minister is now considering attendance at the 
Ministerial Round Table,

and we would be grateful if you could let us know the current situation.

We look forward to your favorable response and would be delighted to welcome 
the Honorable Minister

to the Ministerial Round Table.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and cooperation.

Best regards,

Misako Muto

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Forum Secretariat

Tourism EXPO Japan Promotion Office

Japan Association of Travel Agents

Phone: +81-3-5510-2004

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

From: forum <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2024 4:09 PM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: '能登 重好' <[email-masked]>; '伊東和宏' <[email-masked]>; 
'町田光朗' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 
'forum' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Estonia - Invitation to the 7th Tourism EXPO Japan Ministerial 
Round Table

Dear Ms. Külli Kraner,

Greetings from the Tourism EXPO Japan Promotion Office.

Further to our official letter of invitation to H.E. Mr.Tiit Riisalo, 
Minister of Economic Affairs and Information Technology

for the 7th Tourism EXPO Japan Ministerial Round Table in collaboration with 
UN Tourism,

please find attached the Framework & Guidelines and the Reply Form for the 
Ministerial Round Table.

We would be very grateful if you could forward the guidelines to the 
Honorable Minister

and send us the confirmation of participation with the attached reply form.

If we are to have the honor of the participation of the Honorable Minister, 
we would be grateful

if you could also send us the photo and CV of the Honorable Minister.

We thank you for your kind cooperation and look forward to your favorable 
response.

Best regards,

Misako Muto

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Forum Secretariat

Tourism EXPO Japan Promotion Office

Japan Association of Travel Agents

Phone: +81-3-5510-2004

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*